Increasing awareness of our group while assisting with lost and found pets.

• Author

We have a donor who, as an experiment, will donate $10 to anyone who materially helps reunite a lost dog or found dog (or cat) with its owner.

With your help we will post lost and found pets on the appropriate pages of the website and anyone who helps reunite those pets with their owners will receive $10.

The idea is two-fold. (1) Get more people to visit our website and possibly become involved with our organization. (2) Give a little bit of incentive to actually make a phone call or go a little out of the way to actually reunite a pet with its owner. We all know how it is to see posts on Facebook regarding a lost or found pet but how many times do we actually note an unfamiliar pet in the neighborhood and make a call to see if we can find the owner. Some do but many forget about the pets as soon as they close their FB page.

Please post your thoughts below. There are no bad ideas.

To use the Forum to post a reply you will need to register. It is a two-step registration. You create a username and password and then you get an email with a link to click that completes the registration. Then you can log in and use the Forum.

Thank you all for your interest in reducing the homeless pet population to ZERO!
        Vicki

• March 22, 2024 at 12:09 pm #406

This is a good idea, I do believe getting this page on Facebook and sharing it will help more than anything. Social media is going to be our best tool in my opinion. Glad to be apart of this, I worked for Fayette vet clinic for 10 years and I was over the shelter before Phil took over and was apart of it when it was in the Kimbrell’s building in the old doctor deal building. I didn’t mention that on my paper I forgot I was too busy listing 😂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.